Dear Customers, Partners, Fans, and the Caribbean Sports world,
Island Sports Network (iSN) is pleased to announce that we entered into an agreement with Flow Sports, the 24/7 Caribbean sports network owned and operated by telecommunications company FLOW (CWC).
The agreement will see the creators of Island Sports bringing their expertise and assets to the Flow Sports team.
What does this mean?
● ISN Google and Apple apps will be taken down shortly
● ISN Website will remain active temporarily
● Island Sports Team will be working with Flow Sports focused on their digital offerings.
● ISN Social and online presence will be rebranded to Flow Sports
ISN was launched in 2018, our core mission was and is to provide a new platform where local athletes, leagues and fans can thrive and we truly believe we can continue this mission at a much larger scale by being a part of the Flow Sports team.
What does this mean for your subscription?
● If you are subscribed through google or apple your account will be deactivated and will no longer be charged
● If you are subscribed through the website/credit card your account will be deactivated on July 31st 2020. We advise to personally unsubscribe in the meantime.
More information on our work with the Flow Sports app will be released in the coming months. Prepare yourself for a transformative way to enjoy your favorite Caribbean and global sports
Thank you for the ride and we will continue to work hard on developing the region’s talent and taking our sports to another level. We promise we will keep things Our Sports, Our Way.
Brandon Carvalho – Co-Founder
Raymond Hussain – Co-Founder